Setting up Your Mozilla Firefox for Mac
This section describes how to set up your Mozilla Firefox.
The assumed environment is as follows.
- OS: macOS High Sierra
- Web browser: Mozilla Firefox 60.0.1
Displaying the Settings Tab
You can configure settings in the Settings tab. To display the Settings tab, follow these steps.
- Start your Mozilla Firefox.
- From the Firefox menu on the browser's menu bar, select Preferences. You can also click the icon to open menus, and click Settings. The Settings tab opens.
You don't need to change this setting.
Configure to accept cookies sent from the server.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Click Privacy & Security in the menu on the left.
- From the History drop-down list, select Use custom settings for history.
- Under Cookies and Site Data, select Accept cookies and site data from websites (recommended).
- Check the settings and close the Settings tab.